Falling in love is an amazing feeling, but you never want to force it. If you’re dating someone who makes you question your relationship status constantly, it’s time to ask yourself some questions. You deserve someone who wants to be with you and only you.
Here’s the signs that your guy might not be serious about you.
1. HE REFUSES TO OPEN UP TO YOU: If you have tried to ask him about his past and he’s hesitant to tell you, he probably has problems letting people in.
2. HE NEVER INTRODUCES YOU TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS: If he is serious, he should want to show you off to the people closest to him.
3. YOU’RE THE ONE WHO PLANS ALL THE DATES: He should be putting in just as much effort as you. A relationship is a two-way street.
4. HE’S STILL IN CONTACT WITH HIS EX: It’s a big red flag if he still speaks to former flames on a regular basis. If he’s serious about you, those past relationships aren’t worth keeping up with anymore.
5. WHEN YOU TRY AND DO PDA HE NEVER AGREES: Some guys don’t like to show a lot of affection in public, and that’s OK! But if he won’t even put his arm around you or squeeze your hand, he’s being too standoffish.
6. THERE’S AWKWARDNESS WHEN YOU’RE TOGETHER: You should feel totally comfortable and happy while with your guy. If questions and worries about your relationship are occupying your mind, that’s not a good thing.
7. HE’S A MASTER AT CANCELLING PLANS: It’s inconsiderate of you and your feelings to ditch plans. He should be considerate of your schedule.